Departures Huntsville-AL (HSV)Departures flight plan for Thursday, November 26, 2020*
Arrivals Huntsville-AL (HSV)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, November 26, 2020*
6 Flight routes from & to Huntsville (HSV)
United Airlines (UA4287, UA4342), Air New Zealand (NZ6356, NZ6325, NZ6339), Copa Airlines (CM1463, CM1464), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH7068)
- URL: Huntsville-AL (HSV)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 256 772-9395
- Address: Huntsville International Airport, 1000 Glenn Hearn Blvd., P.O.Box 20008, Huntsville - AL, 35824 USA
- Operating company: Huntsville-Madison County Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Huntsville Park (16 km), Huntsville (20 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 565 to exit # 7 and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: The closest Amtrak station is about 74 miles further south in Birmingham, where there is a connection with the "Crescent" line, which runs from New York to New Orleans.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.83%), Tuesday (14.65%), Wednesday (14.38%), Thursday (14.80%), Friday (14.83%), Saturday (12.08%), Sunday (14.42%)
- Alternative spelling: Huntsville-AL, Carl T Jones Field, Хантсвилл, Алабама (США), Хънтсвил, Hantsvil, Гантсвілл, Хантсвілл, هانتسفيل, هانتسویل, ハンツビル (アラバマ州), 亨茨维尔 (亚拉巴马州), 헌츠빌 (앨라배마 주)
Most popular destinations from Huntsville-AL (Flights per week )
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (60, 23,17 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (47, 18,15 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (31, 11,97 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (28, 10,81 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (24, 9,27 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (19, 7,34 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (16, 6,18 %)
- Orlando International Airport, FL (11, 4,25 %)
- Dayton-OH (8, 3,09 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (8, 3,09 %)
- other (2.68 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 9 miles southwest of the town of Huntsville, directly on the Interstate 565 toward Mooresville. Motorists should take the I-565 from Huntsville leaving at exit # 7and then follow the signs to the airport.