Departures Harare (HRE)Departures flight plan for Monday, September 28, 2020*
Arrivals Harare (HRE)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, September 28, 2020*
8 Flight routes from & to Harare (HRE)
South African Airways (SA29, SA23, SA25, SA8101, SA8103), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH9555), Egyptair (MS9447, MS9453)
Egyptair (MS8006), KLM (KL4198, KL4199), Kenya Airways (KQ706, KQ704, KQ708), Air France (AF8211, AF8061)
Regular scheduled flights mainly operate to short-and medium-haul destinations in Africa and the Middle East, such as Nairobi, Lumbumbashi, Lilongwe, Johannesburg, Lusaka, Dubai, Dar es Salaam and Addis Ababa; the only European destination currently served from Harare is London.
- URL: Harare (HRE)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +263 4 585-073/ 87
- Address: Harare International Airport PO Box 7716, Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Operating company: Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe (CAA)
- Parking: Yes, there are plenty of parking spaces at the airport.
- Nearby cities: Epworth (7 km), Chitungwiza (8 km), Harare (14 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located about 12 km or 8 miles south west of downtown, the airport is signposted.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (11.41%), Tuesday (14.21%), Wednesday (15.32%), Thursday (12.34%), Friday (16.05%), Saturday (14.49%), Sunday (16.19%)
- Alternative spelling: Χαράρε, Харарэ, Хараре, Arare, 하라레, हरारे, ハラレ, ஹராரே, הארארה, ฮาราเร, هراره, هراري, هارارى, 哈拉雷, Հարարե, ჰარარე
Most popular destinations from Harare (Flights per week )
- Johannesburg-Johannesburg Inernational (85, 35,86 %)
- Lusaka (26, 10,97 %)
- Bulawayo (25, 10,55 %)
- Victoria Falls (24, 10,13 %)
- Nairobi Kenyatta International (23, 9,70 %)
- Kigali (12, 5,06 %)
- Addis Ababa (10, 4,22 %)
- Dubai (8, 3,38 %)
- Lilongwe International Airport (7, 2,95 %)
- Cape Town (6, 2,53 %)
- other (4.65 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 12 miles south east of downtown Harare and is easy to reach on the airport road. Transfer to the capital is provided by taxis.