Departures Granada (GRX)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, December 11, 2019*
Arrivals Granada (GRX)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, December 11, 2019*
2 Flight routes from & to Granada (GRX)
Regular domestic scheduled flights serve Barcelona and the Capital Madrid, from here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Granada (GRX)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10 00; +34 902 404-704
- Address: Aeropuerto Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaén, 18329 Granada, Espana
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: Yes, there are about 450 paid parking spaces available.
- Nearby cities: Granada (15 km), Jaén (64 km), Málaga (77 km)
- Directions by car: A-92 to exit N ° 227, the airport is then signposted.
- Stations: By train to the main railway station in Granada and then from the bus station to the Airport. Buses are operated by Autocares Jose Gonzales.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.40%), Tuesday (15.09%), Wednesday (11.54%), Thursday (17.12%), Friday (15.64%), Saturday (13.75%), Sunday (12.46%)
- Alternative spelling: Federico García Lorca, Graná, Grenade, Гранада, Γρανάδα, غرناطہ, گرانادا, جرانادا, غرناطة, גרנדה, Գրանադա, გრანადა, গ্রানাডা, グラナダ, 그라나다, กรานาดา, 格拉纳达
Most popular destinations from Granada (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Iberia (146, 26,12 %)
- Qatar Airways (112, 20,04 %)
- American Airlines (56, 10,02 %)
- Air Creebec (47, 8,41 %)
- Vueling Airlines (42, 7,51 %)
- Royal Brunei Airlines (33, 5,90 %)
- British Airways (31, 5,55 %)
- easyJet (26, 4,65 %)
- LATAM Chile (18, 3,22 %)
- Air Europa Lineas Aereas (16, 2,86 %)
- other (5.72 %)
The airport is on the A92, between the towns of Cijuela and Chauchina. Motorists should take the A-92 from Granada towards Malaga and leave at exit N ° 227, the airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers should take the train to the main railway station of Granada and then take the Airport Bus operated by Autocares Jose Gonzales.