Departures Granada (GRX)Departures flight plan for Sunday, July 5, 2020*
Arrivals Granada (GRX)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, July 5, 2020*
8 Flight routes from & to Granada (GRX)
Vueling Airlines (VY2015, VY2021, VY2011, VY2017), Qatar Airways (QR3597, QR3765), Evelop Airlines (E91132), Iberia (IB5071)
Vueling Airlines (VY2014, VY2020, VY2016, VY2010), Qatar Airways (QR3588, QR3709), Evelop Airlines (E91131), Iberia (IB5082)
Iberia (IB8646, IB8642, IB8644, IB8640), British Airways (BA7082, BA7084), Qatar Airways (QR6992), American Airlines (AA8591)
Iberia (IB5202, IB5959, IB5549), Vueling Airlines (VY3117, VY3289)
Regular domestic scheduled flights serve Barcelona and the Capital Madrid, from here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Granada (GRX)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10 00; +34 902 404-704
- Address: Aeropuerto Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaén, 18329 Granada, Espana
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: Yes, there are about 450 paid parking spaces available.
- Nearby cities: Granada (15 km), Jaén (64 km), Málaga (77 km)
- Directions by car: A-92 to exit N ° 227, the airport is then signposted.
- Stations: By train to the main railway station in Granada and then from the bus station to the Airport. Buses are operated by Autocares Jose Gonzales.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.40%), Tuesday (15.09%), Wednesday (11.54%), Thursday (17.12%), Friday (15.64%), Saturday (13.75%), Sunday (12.46%)
- Alternative spelling: Federico García Lorca, Graná, Grenade, Гранада, Γρανάδα, غرناطہ, گرانادا, جرانادا, غرناطة, גרנדה, Գրանադա, გრანადა, গ্রানাডা, グラナダ, 그라나다, กรานาดา, 格拉纳达
Most popular destinations from Granada (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Iberia (146, 26,12 %)
- Qatar Airways (112, 20,04 %)
- American Airlines (56, 10,02 %)
- Air Creebec (47, 8,41 %)
- Vueling Airlines (42, 7,51 %)
- Royal Brunei Airlines (33, 5,90 %)
- British Airways (31, 5,55 %)
- easyJet (26, 4,65 %)
- LATAM Chile (18, 3,22 %)
- Air Europa Lineas Aereas (16, 2,86 %)
- other (5.72 %)
The airport is on the A92, between the towns of Cijuela and Chauchina. Motorists should take the A-92 from Granada towards Malaga and leave at exit N ° 227, the airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers should take the train to the main railway station of Granada and then take the Airport Bus operated by Autocares Jose Gonzales.