From Ghardaïa mainly domestic Algerian flights are operated for example to the capital Algiers. From here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Ghardaia-Noumerate (GHA)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +213 (29) 87 01 00; 87 01 08
- Address: Aéroport Ghardaia- Noumérat “ Moufdi Zakaria”, BP 55 R.P; 47.000 Ghardaia, Algérie
- Operating company: EGSA Alger
- Parking: Parking for about 2500 vehicles.
- Directions by car: The airport is on the national road N-1 (Trans-Sahara Highway), about 19 km or 12 miles south of Ghardaïa.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (20.00%), Tuesday (35.00%), Wednesday (8.75%), Thursday (6.25%), Friday (6.25%), Saturday (10.00%), Sunday (13.75%)
- Alternative spelling: Noumérat - Moufdi Zakaria, Noumerate Airport, غرداية, Ghardaïa, Ghardaja, Ghardaya, Tagherdayt, Gardaja, Gardaia, غردایه, ガルダイア, 盖尔达耶, Гардайа
Most popular destinations from Ghardaia-Noumerate (Flights per week )
Opened in 1956, the airport is about 19 km or 12 miles southeast of Ghardaïa, near the town of Noumérat. It can be reached on the N-1 (Trans-Sahara Highway).
Between the airport and Ghardaïa there is a regular shuttle service, taxis are also widely available. There is no car rental service.