Besides a number of charter flights mainly to European destinations during the summer months, regular scheduled flights are also operated to the capital city Algiers. from here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Djanet (DJG)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +213 29 47 67 47
- Address: Aéroport de Djanet - Tiska Internacional,
- Operating company: EGSA-Alger
- Parking: Parking for 250 vehicles.
- Directions by car: The airport is about 32 km or 25 miles south of Djanet.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (3.48%), Tuesday (8.70%), Wednesday (1.74%), Thursday (33.04%), Friday (39.13%), Saturday (7.83%), Sunday (6.09%)
- Alternative spelling: Djanet-Inedbirene, Dżanat, جانيت, ジャーネット-アルジェリア, 贾奈特-阿尔及利亚, Джанет (Алжир)
Most popular destinations from Djanet (Flights per week )
Opened in 1984, the airport is about 32 km or 25 miles south of Djanet. A shuttle service is currently not available. Please use a taxi for the onward journey.