- URL: Curitiba (CWB)
- Time zone: GMT -3
- Service telephone: +55 41 3381-1515
- Address: Aeroporto Internacional de Curitiba - Afonso Pena, Av. Rocha Pombo s/n°, São José dos Pinhais, Curitiba - PR, CEP:83010-900, Brasil
- Operating company: INFRAERO, Aeroportos Brasileiros
- Parking: Paid parking for about 700 vehicles in front of the terminal.
- Nearby cities: São José dos Pinhais (3 km), Curitiba (15 km), Araucária (25 km), Colombo (27 km), Paranaguá (67 km), Joinville (92 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the motorway exit BR-376, near the suburb of São José dos Pinhais south of Curitiba.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.59%), Tuesday (15.04%), Wednesday (15.14%), Thursday (14.20%), Friday (15.62%), Saturday (12.26%), Sunday (12.14%)
- Alternative spelling: Curitiba-Afonso Pena International, Куритиба, Κουριτίμπα, Kuritiba, Kurytyba, กูรีตีบา, קוריצ'יבה, کوریتیبا, كوريتيبا, 庫里奇巴, 쿠리치바, クリチバ市, クリチバ, კურიტიბა
Most popular destinations from Curitiba (Flights per week )
- Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport (135, 11,40 %)
- Sao Paulo-Congonhas (123, 10,39 %)
- Campinas-Viracopos International Airport (88, 7,43 %)
- Rio de Janeiro-Santos Dumont (59, 4,98 %)
- Porto Alegre (58, 4,90 %)
- Maringa (29, 2,45 %)
- Londrina (28, 2,36 %)
- Cascavel (25, 2,11 %)
- Foz do Iguacu (20, 1,69 %)
- Buenos Aires-Jorge Newbery (20, 1,69 %)
- other (50.6 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First in use in 1946, the airport is about 10 miles south east of downtown near the BR-376 motorway, and near the suburb of São José dos Pinhais. Passengers arriving by bus head for Curitiba central bus station (rodoviária) and from here use a taxi or the shuttle buses operated by Ônibus Ligeirinho Aeroporto or Ônibus Aeroporto Executivo to the airport. The minibuses operated by Ônibus Aeroporto Executivo leave the bus station daily at 20 minute intervals between 5 am and 10 pm. Bus number 208 also operates a service between the inner city and the airport.