Airport Coffs Harbour
- URL: Coffs Harbour (CFS)
- Time zone: GMT 10
- Service telephone: +61 2 6648-4837
- Address: Coffs Harbour Airport, Airport Drive, Coffs Harbour, NSW-2450, Australia
- Operating company: Coffs Harbour City Council
- Parking: Yes, paid parking; short and long stay.
- Directions by car: To reach the airport follow Hogbin Drive, the airport is about 4 km or 2 miles south of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.65%), Tuesday (15.36%), Wednesday (13.91%), Thursday (16.33%), Friday (16.14%), Saturday (10.82%), Sunday (11.79%)
- Alternative spelling: Кофс Харбър, Κοφς Χάρμπουρ, Кофс-Харбор, Κοφς Χάρμπορ, كوفس هاربر, ฮาร์เบอร์คอฟส์, कॉफ़्स हार्बर, 콥스하버, コフスハーバー, 科夫斯港
Most popular destinations from Coffs Harbour (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First in use in 1928, the airport is about 4 km or 2 miles south of downtown. The airport is accessible on the Pacific Highway 1 and on Hogbin Drive. To get to and from the airport please use the shuttle buses and taxis.