- URL: Canberra (CBR)
- Time zone: GMT 10
- Service telephone: +61 2 6275-2236
- Address: Canberra Airport, 2 Brindabella Circuit, Brindabella Business Park A.C.T. 2609, Canberra, Australia
- Operating company: Capital Airport Group Pty Ltd.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Canberra (3 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is about 6 km or 4 miles east of downtown and directly on the highway ALT 23 towards Goulburn.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.61%), Tuesday (14.77%), Wednesday (15.62%), Thursday (15.71%), Friday (15.90%), Saturday (9.83%), Sunday (12.56%)
- Alternative spelling: Kambra, Kamberra, Канберра, Camberra, Καμπέρα, Kanberra, Канбера, Канбэра, קנברה, کینبرا, کانبرا, كانبرا, キャンベラ, कैनबरा, 캔버라, 堪培拉, Կանբեռա, კანბერა, கான்பரா, แคนเบอร์รา, 坎培拉
Most popular destinations from Canberra (Flights per week )
- Sydney-Kingsford Smith International Airport, NSW (192, 39,43 %)
- Melbourne-Tullamarine International Airport (115, 23,61 %)
- Brisbane (83, 17,04 %)
- Adelaide (32, 6,57 %)
- Newcastle-Williamtown (13, 2,67 %)
- Hobart (12, 2,46 %)
- Gold Coast (12, 2,46 %)
- Doha International Airport (8, 1,64 %)
- Perth International (8, 1,64 %)
- Cairns (4, 0,82 %)
- other (1.66 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First in use on 7 May 1927, the airport is about 6 km or 4 miles east of downtown, on the highway ALT 23. The Airliner shuttle operates a service between the airport and downtown from Monday - Friday between around 6.30 am and 7.00 pm at regular 30-minute intervals and on weekends from approximately 10.00 am to 6.00 pm every 60 minutes. Alternatively, please take a taxi or rent a car.