Airport Cabo Frio International
- URL: Cabo Frio International (CFB)
- Time zone: GMT -3
- Service telephone: +55 22 2647-9500
- Address: Aeroporto Internacional de Cabo Frio, Estrada Velha de Arraial do Cabo, s/nº - Praia do Sudoeste - Cabo Frio - RJ, Brasil
- Operating company: Costa do Sol Operadora Aeroportuária S.A. - CSOAERO
- Parking: Paid parking for about 100 vehicles in front of the terminal
- Nearby cities: Cabo Frio (7 km), Araruama (28 km), Macaé (68 km), Itaboraí (83 km), Nova Friburgo (85 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is directly on the main road RJ-102, between Cabo Frio and the holiday resort Arraial do Cabo.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.64%), Tuesday (13.64%), Wednesday (13.13%), Thursday (13.13%), Friday (12.12%), Saturday (17.68%), Sunday (16.67%)
- Alternative spelling: Кабу-Фриу, 卡波弗里奧
Opened in 1998 , the airport is 5 miles south west of downtown Cabo Frio directly on the main road RJ-102, between Cabo Frio and Arraial do Cabo. Regular bus services to the airport are operated from the holiday resorts Cabo Frio, Arraial do Cabo and Armação dos Búzios.