1 Flight routes from & to Brussels - Charleroi (CRL)
Airport Charleroi Brussels South
- URL: Charleroi Brussels South (CRL)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +32 71 251- 211
- Address: Brussels-South Charleroi Airport, Building S7C, B-6041 Charleroi, Belgie
- Operating company: BSCA - Brussels South Charleroi Airport
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Charleroi (5 km), Namur (29 km), Brüssel (44 km), Lüttich (81 km), Gent (84 km), Antwerpen (84 km), Maastricht (97 km), Lille (100 km)
- Directions by car: E420 to exit 24 and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Please take trains to Charleroi Sud and change for the bus route A.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.01%), Tuesday (12.55%), Wednesday (14.88%), Thursday (14.21%), Friday (13.46%), Saturday (13.95%), Sunday (16.94%)
- Alternative spelling: Charleroi Gosselies, Brussels South Charleroi Airport, Charleroi Bruxelles-Sud, Bruselas Sur, Brussel Zuid Charleroi
Most popular destinations from Charleroi Brussels South (Flights per week )
- Budapest-Ferihegy (46, 3,65 %)
- Alicante (32, 2,54 %)
- Milan-Bergamo - Orio Al Serio (32, 2,54 %)
- Manchester (32, 2,54 %)
- Venice-Treviso-Sant'Angelo (32, 2,54 %)
- Rome-Ciampino (30, 2,38 %)
- Lisbon (30, 2,38 %)
- Marseille (28, 2,22 %)
- Tenerife South - Reina Sofia Airport (26, 2,06 %)
- Bucharest-Otopeni (23, 1,83 %)
- other (75.32 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 7 km or 4 miles north of Charleroi and about 50 km or 30 miles south of Brussels. Those arriving by car please use the slip road to the A7/E19 highway. Take the A54/E420 to exit 24 and then follow the signs on the N568 to the airport. Traveling towards Charleroi use the E420 to exit 24 and then follow the signs to the airport. The airport can also be reached using the A15/E42 (Liege-Namur) exit nr. 16.
Rail passengers please take trains to Charleroi South and and then the bus route A to the airport. From Brussels Gare de Midi, a shuttle bus runs at 60 minute intervals to the airport.