- URL: Biaritz (BIQ)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 559 438 383
- Address: Aéroport de Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne, 7 esplanade de l?Europe, 64600 Anglet, France
- Operating company: Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Bayonne Pays basque
- Parking: Yes, liable to a fee, about 750 short and long-term car parks.
- Nearby cities: San Sebastián (40 km), Iruña (73 km)
- Directions by car: Motorway A63/E70 to the exit leading to the N10, from there the airport is signposted.
- Stations: The nearest SNCF station, Biarritz-La Négresse, is only 1 km from the airport. There is a shuttle bus service operated by STAB.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.14%), Tuesday (14.94%), Wednesday (13.93%), Thursday (15.42%), Friday (14.71%), Saturday (14.14%), Sunday (12.73%)
- Alternative spelling: Miarritze, Biarrizko, Biarritz Parme, Biarriz, Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne, Bijaric, Бијариц, Биарриц, Біарріц, بياريتز, بیاریتز, בביאריץ, ビアリッツ, 比亚里茨, 比亞里茨, बिअरिट्ज़, 비아리츠, Biaritz
Most popular destinations from Biaritz (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 2 km south east of the city centre of Biarritz, near the two neighbouring communities of Bayonne and Anglet. By car, the airport is reached using the motorways A63/E70 to the exit for the N10; from here the airport is signposted. The airport is on the national road N10, which passes through all three towns.
A shuttle bus runs from the airport to Biarritz, Anglet and to Bayonne and is provided by the local public transport company STAB. Bus services to the Basque country, for example to Saint-Jean-de-Luz or Hendaye are operated by ATCRB. There are additional bus services to the region of Aquitane going, for example, to Seignosse or Hossegor, operated by RDTL and leaving from the station in Bayonne.