Besides the charter and scheduled flights to mainly European destinations which are operated most frequently in the summer, there is also a regular scheduled service to the capital city Algiers for example. From here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Batna (BLJ)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +213 (33) -86 85 43; -87 00 57
- Address: Aérodrome de Batna Mostefa Benboulaid, 5000 Batna, Algérie
- Operating company: EGSA-Constantine
- Nearby cities: Batna (25 km), El Eulma (72 km), Oum el Bouaghi (74 km), Constantine (74 km), Aïn Beïda (98 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is about 36 km northeast of Batna, on the N-75 towards Setif.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.58%), Tuesday (1.30%), Wednesday (29.87%), Thursday (12.99%), Friday (12.99%), Saturday (20.78%), Sunday (6.49%)
- Alternative spelling: Батна, Μπάτνα, 巴特纳, 巴特納, バトナ, 바트나, باتنة
Most popular destinations from Batna (Flights per week )
The airport is about 36 km or 28 miles north east of Batna. From Batna, take the national road N-3 and then the N-75 towards Setif. Between the airport and Batna there is a regular shuttle bus. Current departure times are available locally. Alternatively, please take a taxi for the onward journey.