4 Flight routes from & to Bangkok-Don Mueang (DMK)
Thai Lion Air (SL756, SL762, SL770, SL772, SL766, SL768), Thai AirAsia (FD3001, FD3005)
Thai Lion Air (SL510, SL504, SL514, SL518, SL508, SL506, SL512), Thai AirAsia (FD3427)
Thai Lion Air (SL101, SL105), Thai AirAsia (FD350, FD352, FD356, FD354, FD358), Scoot (TR868)
Thai AirAsia X (XJ603, XJ601, XJ607), Scoot (TR869), NokScoot (XW101), Thai Lion Air (SL301)
Airport Bangkok-Don Mueang
- URL: Bangkok-Don Mueang (DMK)
- Time zone: GMT 7
- Service telephone: +66 2-535-1254; +66 2-535-1192
- Address: 222 Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd, Khwaeng Sanambin, Khet Don Mueang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10210, Thailand
- Operating company: Airports of Thailand (AOT)
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long term parking for about 500 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Pak Kret (12 km), Khlong Luang (18 km), Thanyaburi (18 km), Bangkok (21 km), Phra Pradaeng (29 km), Samut Prakan (35 km), Nakhon Pathom (61 km), Chon Buri (73 km), Si Racha (90 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on highway 31 about 30 km or 22 miles north of downtown Bangkok.
- Stations: Don Muang airport has its own train station, trains go to Hualamphong Grand Central Railway Station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.02%), Tuesday (13.90%), Wednesday (14.27%), Thursday (14.06%), Friday (14.42%), Saturday (14.31%), Sunday (15.01%)
- Alternative spelling: Bangkok - Đôn Mường, Бангкок - Дон Мыанг, Бангкок - Дон Муанг, בנגקוק - דון מואנג, بانكوك - دون موينج, ท่าอากาศยานดอนเมือง, 방콕 - 돈므앙 국제공항, 曼谷 - 廊曼国际机场, バンコク - ドンムアン空港
Most popular destinations from Bangkok-Don Mueang (Flights per week )
- Chiang Mai (230, 7,93 %)
- Phuket (221, 7,62 %)
- Hatyai (Hat Yai) (176, 6,07 %)
- Udon Thani Udorn (114, 3,93 %)
- Ubon Ratchathani (112, 3,86 %)
- Surat Thani (103, 3,55 %)
- Kuala Lumpur-International Airport (102, 3,52 %)
- Chiang Rai (102, 3,52 %)
- Nakhon Si Thammarat (96, 3,31 %)
- Khon Kaen (88, 3,03 %)
- other (53.66 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Re-opened in 2007, the airport is located about 30 km or 23 miles north of the downtown districts and has its own railway station: Don Muang Railway Station. It is easy to reach on highway 31. Transfer to the city centre is possible by the usual means. There are regular buses to the city centre: 29, 59 and 504. For transfer to Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi Airport which is located approximately 40 km or 32 miles southeast, please schedule at least 3 hours.