- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +63 34 435-2011 (Philippine Airlines, Airport Office)
- Address: Bacolod Silay Airport, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Operating company: Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP)
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Nearby cities: Mansilingan (6 km), Iloilo (40 km), Cadiz Viejo (52 km), Kabankalan (74 km), Toledo (83 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located 5 km or 3 miles east of Silay City and about 20 km or 14 miles north of Bacolod.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.55%), Tuesday (13.30%), Wednesday (14.43%), Thursday (13.75%), Friday (14.89%), Saturday (14.89%), Sunday (14.20%)
- Alternative spelling: Bacolod-Silay, Dakbayan sa Bacolod, Dakbanwa sang Bacolod, Баколод, Μπακολόντ, 巴科洛德, バコロド, 바콜로드, باكولود, בקולוד, बैकॉलॉड
Most popular destinations from Bacolod (Flights per week )
- Manila-Ninoy Aquino Inernational (120, 40,27 %)
- Cebu International Airport (35, 11,74 %)
- Luzon Island Clark Field Airport (8, 2,68 %)
- Davao City (7, 2,35 %)
- other (42.96 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- CEBU Pacific Air (270, 45,30 %)
- Philippine Airlines (192, 32,21 %)
- Philippines AirAsia (96, 16,11 %)
- other (6.38 %)
The airport is located 20 km or 14 miles northeast of the city centre near the town of Silay. Bacolod airport was built to replace the old airport in the downtown district. It is easy to reach on the highway to Talisay and Silay City. There is a regular shuttle bus between the airport and town; current timetables are available locally.