Departures Asheville, NC (AVL)Departures flight plan for Thursday, September 23, 2021*
Arrivals Asheville, NC (AVL)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, September 23, 2021*
1 Flight routes from & to Asheville (AVL)
Airport Asheville, NC
- URL: Asheville, NC (AVL)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 828 684-2226
- Address: Asheville Regional Airport, 61 Terminal Drive, Fletcher, NC 28732, USA
- Operating company: Asheville Regional Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid short- and long-term parking, the first 20 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: The Interstate 26 to Exit # 40, then follow the signs to the parking lots.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Rail Stations are about 50 km or 30 miles further southeast in Spartanburg/South Carolina, here there is a connection to the "Crescent" line which travels from New York to New Orleans.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.89%), Tuesday (12.96%), Wednesday (14.03%), Thursday (14.73%), Friday (14.83%), Saturday (13.25%), Sunday (15.31%)
- Alternative spelling: Эшвилл, Ешвил, اشویل, آشفيل, אשוויל, アシュビル, 阿什维尔, 阿什維爾, 애쉬빌
Most popular destinations from Asheville, NC (Flights per week )
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (63, 24,51 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (63, 24,51 %)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (23, 8,95 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (18, 7,00 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (14, 5,45 %)
- St.Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (13, 5,06 %)
- Orlando Sanford International (11, 4,28 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (8, 3,11 %)
- Manchester, NH (8, 3,11 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (8, 3,11 %)
- other (10.91 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 9 miles south of Ashville, located off the Interstate 26 and opposite the town of Fletcher. Motorists are advised to use the Interstate 26 to exit 40 (Asheville Regional Airport) and then follow the signs to the parking lots.
From the downtown Asheville Transit Center the bus route 6 operated by public transport company Asheville Transit offers a daily service to the airport. Please ask for current timetable details en site.