Adrar is the capital of the province of the same name which is the second largest province and is situated in the south west of the country.
- URL: Adrar (AZR)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +213 49 96 77 04
- Address: Aéroport de Adrar-Touat-Cheikh Sidi Mohamed Belkebir, 01000 Adrar, Algérie
- Operating company: EGSA-Oran
- Parking: Yes; there are plenty of parking spaces.
- Directions by car: The airport is near the N-6, about 10 km or 7 miles east of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (33.97%), Tuesday (15.38%), Wednesday (12.18%), Thursday (8.33%), Friday (9.62%), Saturday (10.26%), Sunday (10.26%)
- Alternative spelling: Touat-Cheikh Sidi Mohamed Belkebir, Адрар, أدرار, アドラル, ادرار, 阿德拉爾
Most popular destinations from Adrar (Flights per week )
The airport is about 10 km or 7 miles east of downtown.