In addition to the regular scheduled flights to cities in Russia eg. Yekaterinburg, Khabarovsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg or Vladivostok, there are also seasonal scheduled flights to Asian neighbors, such as Busan, Dalian, Harbin, Seoul or Tokyo.
- URL: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (UUS)
- Time zone: GMT 10
- Service telephone: +7 4242 788-390
- Address: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Airport, 693015 Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Republic of Sakha, Russia
- Operating company: FSUE "Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Airport"
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Nearby cities: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (7 km)
- Directions by car: The airport access road is directly off Route P-488, about 10 km or 7 miles south of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (12.07%), Tuesday (15.30%), Wednesday (16.38%), Thursday (13.36%), Friday (15.09%), Saturday (13.47%), Sunday (14.33%)
- Alternative spelling: Juschno-Sachalinsk, Южна-Сахалінск, Южносахалинск, Južno-Sachalinsk, Ioujno-Sakhalinsk, Yuzhno-Sajalinsk, Juzsno-Szahalinszk, Joezjno-Sachalinsk, Jużnosachalińsk, Iujno-Sakhalinsk, Yujno-Saxalinsk, Южно-Сахалінськ, Južno-Sahalinsk, Јужно-Сахалинск, Γιούζνο Σαχαλίνσκ, Южно-Сахалинск, Južnosahaļinska, 유즈노사할린스크, ユジノサハリンスク, יוז'נו-סחלינסק, يوجنو-ساخالينسك, يوجنو ساخالينسك, 南薩哈林斯克, 南萨哈林斯克
First opened in 1945, the airport is located about 10 km or 7 miles south of downtown. Motorists can easily reach the airport on the signposted highway P-488.
Between the airport and downtown the bus lines 63 and 93 operate a regular service. Current timetables are available locally; alternatively please use a taxi or shuttle van to get to the airport or for the onward journey.