- URL: Yonago (YGJ)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 859 45-6121
- Address: Yonago Airport, 1634 Sainokamicyo Sakaiminatoshi Tottori 684-0055, Tottori Prefecture, Honshu Island, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Yonago Airport Building Co., Ltd.
- Parking: Parking outside the terminal is free; paid short and long term parking is possible on P1 and P2.
- Nearby cities: Yonago (11 km), Matsue (16 km), Tottori (90 km)
- Directions by car: Yonaga airport is located in Sakaiminato, approx. 14 km or 8.5 miles north-west of Yonago.
- Stations: Yonago Airport Station is next to the airport with a connection to the "Sakai Line" JR West.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.70%), Tuesday (14.17%), Wednesday (14.17%), Thursday (14.17%), Friday (14.70%), Saturday (14.70%), Sunday (13.39%)
- Alternative spelling: Ионаго, Йонаго, 요나고 시, 米子市, Miho-Yonago, Miho Air Base
Opened in 1938, the airport is about 14 km (9 miles) northwest of Yonago in Sakaiminato. It is easy to reach on the coastal road. Getting to and from the airport is possible by train. Shuttle buses and taxis are also available.