Departures Vladivostok (VVO)Departures flight plan for Sunday, January 17, 2021*
Arrivals Vladivostok (VVO)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, January 17, 2021*
1 Flight routes from & to Vladivostok (VVO)
Eastar Jet (ZE991), Jeju Air (7C5102), Korean Air (KE981), Asiana Airlines (OZ6584), S7 Airlines (S7560, S76274, S7556, S76272)
Vladivostok is also the home base and the main hub of Vladivostok Avia. Regular Russian domestic flights operate to Kabarovsk, Ekaterinburg, Moscow, Petropavlovsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. Due to the geographical location of the city, international flights are operated to Asian neighboring cities such as Beijing, Hanoi, Osaka, Seoul and Tokyo-Narita, as well as seasonal charter flights for example to Bangkok or Phuket.
- URL: Vladivostok (VVO)
- Time zone: GMT 10
- Service telephone: +7 4232 -307-127 / -306-809 / -306-909
- Address: Vladivostok International Airport, Portovaya Street 41, Artyom, 692800 Primorsky Krai, Russia
- Operating company: JSC "Vladivostok International Airport"
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Vladivostok (40 km), Ussuriysk (47 km), Nahodka (87 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located about 44 km or 25 miles north east of the city centre and is easy to reach on highway A-188.
- Stations: Vladivostok is the most easterly point of the route of the Trans-Siberian railway.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.16%), Tuesday (13.47%), Wednesday (14.50%), Thursday (13.42%), Friday (13.42%), Saturday (16.36%), Sunday (15.67%)
- Alternative spelling: Wladiwostok, Владивосток, Уладзівасток, Βλαδιβοστόκ, Vlagyivosztok, Władywostok, Владівосток, ვლადივოსტოკი, ولادیوستوک, فلاديفوستوك, ولادیوستوک, व्लादिवोस्तोक, व्लाडिव्होस्टॉक, ウラジオストク, 블라디보스토크, 海參崴, 海参崴, ולדיווסטוק, וולאַדיוואָסטאָק
Most popular destinations from Vladivostok (Flights per week )
- Seoul-Incheon International Airport (52, 15,90 %)
- Moscow-Sheremetyevo (25, 7,65 %)
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (23, 7,03 %)
- Novosibirsk-Tolmachevo (22, 6,73 %)
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Apt (21, 6,42 %)
- Khabarovsk (21, 6,42 %)
- Busan - Gimhae (19, 5,81 %)
- Tokyo-Narita International Airport (16, 4,89 %)
- Dalnegorsk (12, 3,67 %)
- Kavalerovo (12, 3,67 %)
- other (31.81 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1932, the airport is about 44 km or 25 miles northeast of Vladivostok and about 4 km or 2 miles northwest of the city of Artyom, near the community Knevichi. Motorists can reach the airport following the signs on the highway A-188.
Between the airport and the centre of Vladivostok and the central station there is a regular shuttle bus service. There is also a regular bus service between the airport and Artyom. All current departure times are available locally, otherwise please take a shuttle van or taxi.