Departures Vladivostok (VVO)Departures flight plan for Friday, October 30, 2020*
Arrivals Vladivostok (VVO)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, October 30, 2020*
Vladivostok is also the home base and the main hub of Vladivostok Avia. Regular Russian domestic flights operate to Kabarovsk, Ekaterinburg, Moscow, Petropavlovsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. Due to the geographical location of the city, international flights are operated to Asian neighboring cities such as Beijing, Hanoi, Osaka, Seoul and Tokyo-Narita, as well as seasonal charter flights for example to Bangkok or Phuket.
- URL: Vladivostok (VVO)
- Time zone: GMT 10
- Service telephone: +7 4232 -307-127 / -306-809 / -306-909
- Address: Vladivostok International Airport, Portovaya Street 41, Artyom, 692800 Primorsky Krai, Russia
- Operating company: JSC "Vladivostok International Airport"
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Vladivostok (40 km), Ussuriysk (47 km), Nahodka (87 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located about 44 km or 25 miles north east of the city centre and is easy to reach on highway A-188.
- Stations: Vladivostok is the most easterly point of the route of the Trans-Siberian railway.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.16%), Tuesday (13.47%), Wednesday (14.50%), Thursday (13.42%), Friday (13.42%), Saturday (16.36%), Sunday (15.67%)
- Alternative spelling: Wladiwostok, Владивосток, Уладзівасток, Βλαδιβοστόκ, Vlagyivosztok, Władywostok, Владівосток, ვლადივოსტოკი, ولادیوستوک, فلاديفوستوك, ولادیوستوک, व्लादिवोस्तोक, व्लाडिव्होस्टॉक, ウラジオストク, 블라디보스토크, 海參崴, 海参崴, ולדיווסטוק, וולאַדיוואָסטאָק
Most popular destinations from Vladivostok (Flights per week )
- Seoul-Incheon International Airport (52, 15,90 %)
- Moscow-Sheremetyevo (25, 7,65 %)
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (23, 7,03 %)
- Novosibirsk-Tolmachevo (22, 6,73 %)
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Apt (21, 6,42 %)
- Khabarovsk (21, 6,42 %)
- Busan - Gimhae (19, 5,81 %)
- Tokyo-Narita International Airport (16, 4,89 %)
- Dalnegorsk (12, 3,67 %)
- Kavalerovo (12, 3,67 %)
- other (31.81 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1932, the airport is about 44 km or 25 miles northeast of Vladivostok and about 4 km or 2 miles northwest of the city of Artyom, near the community Knevichi. Motorists can reach the airport following the signs on the highway A-188.
Between the airport and the centre of Vladivostok and the central station there is a regular shuttle bus service. There is also a regular bus service between the airport and Artyom. All current departure times are available locally, otherwise please take a shuttle van or taxi.