Departures Venice-Treviso-Sant'Angelo (TSF)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, April 7, 2020*
Arrivals Venice-Treviso-Sant'Angelo (TSF)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, April 7, 2020*
8 Flight routes from & to Venice-Treviso (TSF)
- URL: Venice-Treviso-Sant'Angelo (TSF)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 422 315-111
- Address: Aeroporto di Treviso Sant'Angelo,Via Noalese, 63/E,31100 Treviso (TV) , Italia
- Operating company: Aeroporto di Treviso S.p.A.
- Parking: Yes; about 1050 paid short and long-term spaces, the first 15 minutes on the short term are free.
- Nearby cities: Venezia (26 km), Padova (35 km), Vicenza (51 km), Trento (95 km), Verona (96 km)
- Directions by car: South of Treviso on the SR 515, the airport is signposted.
- Stations: From Treviso central bus station or Venice-Mestre bus station take the shuttle buses to the airport. The journey time from Treviso is about 20 minutes; from Venice about 50 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (12.24%), Tuesday (8.84%), Wednesday (17.01%), Thursday (8.16%), Friday (19.05%), Saturday (11.56%), Sunday (23.13%)
- Alternative spelling: Treviso-San Angelo Airport, Aeroporto di Treviso-Sant Angelo, Sant Angelo Treviso Airport, Trévise, Trevisu, Trevixo, Тревізо, Тревизо, Τρεβίζο, ترویزو, تريفيزو, טרוויזו, Տրևիզո, トレヴィーゾ, 特雷維索, 트레비소
Most popular destinations from Venice-Treviso-Sant'Angelo (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 2 miles southwest downtown Venice, near the district Sant’Angelo and about 20 miles from Venice. Passengers arriving by car please take the motorway. Drive on the A27, the SS13, SR53 or SR348 towards Treviso to the junction with the SS515 and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers take trains to Treviso Centrale and then the ACCT bus route N°6 . The bus serves the airport at 20 minute intervals between 6.20 a.m. and 10.20 p.m. and the journey time is about 20 minutes.
The bus company ATVO operates services between Venice and Treviso Airport, the journey takes between 45 and 50 minutes depending on the time of day. Daily bus services are also operated by the companies SITA and La Marca to the airport from the town of Padova, which is about 25 miles from the airport.