- URL: Tottori (TTJ)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 857-28-1150
- Address: Tottori Airport, Tottori Prefecture, 〒 680-0947, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Tottori Prefecture
- Parking: Yes, paid parking; about 520 short-and long-term spaces.
- Nearby cities: Tottori (7 km), Yonago (76 km), Himeji (93 km), Matsue (100 km)
- Directions by car: The airport access road is on highway 9, about 7 km or 4 miles northwest of the city centre.
- Stations: The Tottori the San'in Main Line of the West Japan Railway Company (JR West) stops here regularly en route from Masuda to Sonobe.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.09%), Tuesday (14.09%), Wednesday (14.09%), Thursday (14.77%), Friday (14.77%), Saturday (14.09%), Sunday (14.09%)
- Alternative spelling: Тотторі, Тоттори, Τοτορι, توتوري, توتوری, तोतोरी, 鸟取, 돗토리 시, 鳥取県, 鳥取市, ทตโตะริ (เมือง)
First opened in 1957, the airport is located approximately 7 km or 4 miles northwest of downtown. It is accessible on highway 9. Arrival and departure is possible using taxis and shuttle buses.