- URL: Tokushima (TKS)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 088-699-2831
- Address: Tokushima Airport, 473-1 Mitsuho-kaitaku, Mitsuho-aza, Matsushige-cho, Itano-gun, Tokushima, 771-0214, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Tokushima Airport Terminal Building Co., Ltd. (TAB)
- Parking: Yes, paid parking; about 760 short-and long-term spaces, the first 60 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Tokushima (8 km), Shimminatochō (55 km), Takamatsu (56 km), Akashi (66 km), Kakogawa (74 km), Himeji (77 km), Kishiwada (79 km), Kobe (80 km), Izumi (85 km), Okayama (86 km)
- Directions by car: The airport access road is right on the highway 28 in Matsushige, about 10 km or 7 miles north of Tokushima.
- Stations: The Shikoku Railway Company's Tokushima line regularly stops here en route to Tsukuda.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.09%), Tuesday (14.32%), Wednesday (14.32%), Thursday (14.51%), Friday (14.43%), Saturday (14.62%), Sunday (13.72%)
- Alternative spelling: Tokušima, Токусіма, Токушима, Токусима, Τοκουσίμα, توكوشيما, توکوشیما, טוקושימה, तोकुशिमा, 도쿠시마 시, 德島市, 徳島市, 德岛, โทะกุชิมะ, โทคุชิมะ
First opened in 1941, the airport is located about 10 km or 7 miles north of downtown, above the Yoshino River in the municipality of Matsushige. It is easy to reach on the National Highway 28 . Arrival and departure is possible by taxi and shuttle bus to Tokoshima station .