Departures Surabaya-Juanda (SUB)Departures flight plan for Friday, May 14, 2021*
Arrivals Surabaya-Juanda (SUB)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, May 14, 2021*
Regular scheduled domestic flights serve Balikpapan, Batam, Denpasar, Jakarta, Medan, Manado, Lombok, Makassar, Pontianak, Solo, Yogyakarta or Tarakan. International airports with regular services from Surabaya are Bangkok, Brunei, Hong Kong, Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Singapore and Taipei-Taoyuan.
- URL: Surabaya-Juanda (SUB)
- Time zone: GMT 7
- Service telephone: +62 (0) 31 298-6200
- Address: Surabaya - Juanda International Airport, Jalan Ir. Juanda No.1, Kel. Rangkahkidul, Kec. Sidoarjo, Kab. Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur, 61234, Indonesia
- Operating company: PT (Persero) Angkasa Pura I
- Parking: Yes, paid parking – approximately 3000 short-and long-term spaces.
- Nearby cities: Sidoarjo (11 km), Surabaya (15 km), Pasuruan (31 km), Mojokerto (40 km), Lawang (51 km), Probolinggo (63 km), Jombang (64 km), Malang (69 km), Lumajang (96 km), Kediri (98 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located about 18 km or 12 miles south of the city of Surabaya.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.45%), Tuesday (14.13%), Wednesday (14.43%), Thursday (14.12%), Friday (14.36%), Saturday (14.08%), Sunday (14.43%)
- Alternative spelling: Surabaja, Сурабая, Сурабаја, سورابايا, سورابایا, סורביה, सुरबाजा, スラバヤ, 수라바야, สุราบายา, 泗水
Most popular destinations from Surabaya-Juanda (Flights per week )
- Jakarta - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (489, 22,19 %)
- Makassar (208, 9,44 %)
- Denpasar-Bali (112, 5,08 %)
- Jakarta-Halim Perdanakusma (104, 4,72 %)
- Semarang (96, 4,36 %)
- Balikpapan Sepinggan (96, 4,36 %)
- Banjarmasin (88, 3,99 %)
- Lombok (72, 3,27 %)
- Kuala Lumpur-International Airport (69, 3,13 %)
- Bandung (64, 2,90 %)
- other (36.56 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Commissioned in 1964, Surabaya Airport is located approximately 18 km or 11 miles south of downtown, near the municipality of Sidoarjo. Between the airport and Purabaya bus terminal there is a regular shuttle bus. Current timetable details are available locally. Alternatively, all other usual means of transport are available for the onward journey.