Departures St.Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, July 28, 2021*
Arrivals St.Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, July 28, 2021*
1 Flight routes from & to St.Petersburg-Clearwater (PIE)
Airport St.Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport
- URL: St.Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 727 453-7800
- Address: St.Petersburg - Clearwater Int. Airport, 14700 Terminal Boulevard, Suite 221, Clearwater, Florida 33762, USA
- Operating company: St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Tampa Bay
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Clearwater (13 km), Saint Petersburg (16 km), Tampa (23 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate Highway 275 from St.Petersburg to Tampa to exit #30 and then follow the signs to the airport on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Station is in Tampa, where there is a connection to the "Silver Star" which runs from Miami to New York.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.05%), Tuesday (8.05%), Wednesday (13.27%), Thursday (14.96%), Friday (15.87%), Saturday (16.21%), Sunday (15.59%)
- Alternative spelling: Tampa International Airport, Tampa Bay, Сент Питерсберг - Клирвотер, 聖彼德斯堡- 克利爾沃特, セントピーターズバーグ
Most popular destinations from St.Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (Flights per week )
- Asheville, NC (13, 6,22 %)
- Concord, North Carolina (10, 4,78 %)
- Knoxville, TN (10, 4,78 %)
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, OH (10, 4,78 %)
- Indianapolis International Airport, IN (8, 3,83 %)
- Huntington, OH (8, 3,83 %)
- Grand Rapids-MI (8, 3,83 %)
- Belleville - MidAmerica Airport (6, 2,87 %)
- Pittsburgh International Airport, PA (6, 2,87 %)
- Fort Wayne-IN (6, 2,87 %)
- other (59.34 %)
The airport is about 7 miles north of St. Petersburg, in the bay of Tampa. Motorists please take the Interstate-Highway 275 from St. Petersburg to Tampa to exit #30 and then simply follow the signs to the airport on Roosevelt Blvd. (State-Road 686).
The local public transport provider Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authorithy (PSTA) operates a bus service to the airport with the route number 79 from downtown Tropicana Field.