4 Flight routes from & to Shannon (SNN)
Air Canada (AC5787), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7981), United Airlines (UA24)
Finnair (AY5401), British Airways (BA1, BA6131), American Airlines (AA6229), Iberia (IB7300), Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (EI111), Kuwait Airways (KU117), Air France (AF3674)
Finnair (AY5401), British Airways (BA1, BA6131), American Airlines (AA6229), Iberia (IB7300), Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (EI111), Kuwait Airways (KU117), Air Canada (AC5787)
Airport Shannon (Limerick)
- URL: Shannon (Limerick) (SNN)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +353 61 712-000
- Address: Shannon Airport, County Clare, Ireland
- Operating company: Dublin Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, about 5000 spaces
- Nearby cities: Cork (94 km)
- Directions by car: From Shannon use the N19 and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Trains to Limerick Railway Station, then use the Bus Eireann service to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.15%), Tuesday (13.29%), Wednesday (14.42%), Thursday (15.40%), Friday (15.48%), Saturday (10.74%), Sunday (15.52%)
- Alternative spelling: Шаннон, Sionna, Sionnainne, Шэнан, Шанън, Šanonas, Σάνον, Шеннон, שאַננאָן, שאנון, シャノン, 香農, 香农, शान्नोन, 섀넌
Most popular destinations from Shannon (Limerick) (Flights per week )
- London Heathrow (24, 25,00 %)
- New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (20, 20,83 %)
- Birmingham (8, 8,33 %)
- Boston Logan International Airport, MA (8, 8,33 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (8, 8,33 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (8, 8,33 %)
- Edinburgh (7, 7,29 %)
- Faro (5, 5,21 %)
- Málaga (3, 3,13 %)
- Frankfurt-Main (2, 2,08 %)
- other (3.14 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is directly on the edge of Shannon. Motorists please use the N18 to the airport.
There is no direct train service. The nearest train station is about 15 miles east of Limerick. From the station there is a Bus Aerran service to Shannon. Bus Eirann also has services from a number of Irish towns and cities.