- URL: Santander (SDR)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10-00; +34 902 404-704
- Address: Aeropuerto de Santander, Carretera del Aeropuerto, s/n 39600 Maliaño, España
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: Yes, approximately 780 paid parking spaces.
- Nearby cities: Santander (4 km), Bilbao (75 km)
- Directions by car: From Santander on the A-8 motorway towards Bilbao to exit no. 3, follow the sings to the parking lots.
- Stations: Train to Estación de RENFE de Santander, then the Airport Bus operated by Santanderbus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.00%), Tuesday (14.22%), Wednesday (14.30%), Thursday (16.42%), Friday (15.25%), Saturday (10.98%), Sunday (13.83%)
- Alternative spelling: Santandèr, Сантандер, Сантандэр, Σανταντέρ, סנטנדר, سانتاندير, سانتاندر, サンタンデール, სანტანდერი
Most popular destinations from Santander (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is situated on the highway about 3 miles south of the city center on the Bay of Santander. Motorists should head for Santander and then take the A-8/E-80 to Bilbao leaving at exit no. 3, following the signs to the parking lots.
Rail passengers please take the train to the Estación de RENFE de Santander and then catch the Airport Bus operated by Santanderbus, which runs at 30 minute intervals. The journey takes about 15 minutes.