- Time zone: GMT 3
- Service telephone: +8-800-1000-333
- Address: Airport "Rostov-Platov", Grushevskaya Stanitsa, Aksaiskiy District, 346714 Rostov-on-Don, Russia
- Operating company: OJSC "Airport Rostov-on-Don"
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Rostov (8 km), Bataysk (15 km), Novocherkassk (27 km), Shakhty (58 km), Taganrog (69 km)
- Directions by car: The airport access road is located on the M2 main road, about 8 km or 5 miles north-east of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.04%), Tuesday (14.04%), Wednesday (14.56%), Thursday (15.15%), Friday (13.45%), Saturday (14.26%), Sunday (14.49%)
- Alternative spelling: Ростов-на-Дону, Rosztov, Rostów nad Donem, Растоў-на-Доне, רוסטוב על הדון, Ροστόφ στον Ντον, روستوف-نا-دونو, रोस्तोव, ロストフ・ナ・ドヌ, Rostov Don, 顿河畔罗斯托夫
Opened in June 1925, Rostov airport is located about 8 km or 5 miles north-east of downtown. Motorists can reach the airport by following the signs on the main road M-4 (highway).
Between the city centre and the airport the buses 7, 7a, 95 and 124 operate at regular intervals along with the trolley bus line 9, the latest departure times are available locally.