Departures Rochester-NY (ROC)Departures flight plan for Friday, April 3, 2020*
Arrivals Rochester-NY (ROC)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, April 3, 2020*
6 Flight routes from & to Rochester (ROC)
United Airlines (UA4959, UA6131), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK8779), Avianca (AV2100), Copa Airlines (CM1305), Brussels Airlines (SN8978), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH9224), Austrian Airlines (OS7819)
United Airlines (UA4959), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK8779), Avianca (AV2100), Copa Airlines (CM1305), Brussels Airlines (SN8978), American Airlines (AA5402), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH9224), Austrian Airlines (OS7819)
Southwest Airlines (WN4294, WN1077, WN1456, WN2320, WN2342, WN2396, WN2421, WN3746)
American Airlines (AA4433, AA5109, AA4356, AA1860, AA5335, AA505, AA5126, AA5174)
American Airlines (AA5402, AA5030, AA5411, AA4707, AA4666), United Airlines (UA4466)
- URL: Rochester-NY (ROC)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 585 753-7001
- Address: Greater Rochester International Airport, 1200 Brooks Avenue, Rochester, NY 14624, USA
- Operating company: Monroe County
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Rochester (6 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is right on the Interstate 390 at exit #18.
- Stations: By train to Rochester Amtrak Rail Station and then from the nearby Transportation Center in downtown take bus # 2 or #4.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.86%), Tuesday (14.39%), Wednesday (14.33%), Thursday (14.72%), Friday (14.77%), Saturday (12.13%), Sunday (14.80%)
- Alternative spelling: Rochester-NY, Greater Rochester International Airport, Рочестер (Нью-Йорк), روتشيستير، نيويورك, 로체스터 (뉴욕 주), רוצ'סטר, ロチェスター (ニューヨーク州), 羅徹斯特 (紐約州)
Most popular destinations from Rochester-NY (Flights per week )
- New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (48, 10,60 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (47, 10,38 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (32, 7,06 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (32, 7,06 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (31, 6,84 %)
- Boston Logan International Airport, MA (30, 6,62 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (30, 6,62 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (30, 6,62 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (29, 6,40 %)
- Baltimore-Washington International-Thurgood Marshall Airport, MD (24, 5,30 %)
- other (26.5 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 3 miles south west of downtown Rochester, directly on the Interstate 390. Motorists take the I-390, following this to exit #18 and then follow the signs to the airport.
Those arriving by rail take trains to Rochester Amtrak Rail Station and then take buses 2 or 4 operated by RGRTA from the nearby Transportation Center.
There is also the possibility of reaching Rochester from the many cities in the state of New York as well as from Montreal and Toronto using Adirondack Trailways buses.