4 Flight routes from & to Rochester (ROC)
JetBlue Airways (B6185, B6485, B6685), Korean Air (KE7224), KLM (KL6803), Delta Air Lines (DL3371, DL3287), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS4680)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7797, LH8612), JetBlue Airways (B6486, B6286), United Airlines (UA4144), KLM (KL5848), Copa Airlines (CM1380), Korean Air (KE7365)
Southwest Airlines (WN2320, WN3853, WN4085, WN2164, WN2396, WN2646, WN3746, WN4624)
United Airlines (UA4278, UA4133, UA4471, UA4925), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7845, LH7672), Copa Airlines (CM1385, CM1386)
- URL: Rochester-NY (ROC)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 585 753-7001
- Address: Greater Rochester International Airport, 1200 Brooks Avenue, Rochester, NY 14624, USA
- Operating company: Monroe County
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Rochester (6 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is right on the Interstate 390 at exit #18.
- Stations: By train to Rochester Amtrak Rail Station and then from the nearby Transportation Center in downtown take bus # 2 or #4.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.63%), Tuesday (14.00%), Wednesday (14.34%), Thursday (14.44%), Friday (14.52%), Saturday (12.99%), Sunday (15.09%)
- Alternative spelling: Rochester-NY, Greater Rochester International Airport, Рочестер (Нью-Йорк), روتشيستير، نيويورك, 로체스터 (뉴욕 주), רוצ'סטר, ロチェスター (ニューヨーク州), 羅徹斯特 (紐約州)
Most popular destinations from Rochester-NY (Flights per week )
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL (97, 8,45 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (95, 8,28 %)
- New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (72, 6,27 %)
- Boston Logan International Airport, MA (53, 4,62 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (48, 4,18 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (47, 4,09 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (41, 3,57 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (39, 3,40 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (32, 2,79 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (27, 2,35 %)
- other (52 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 3 miles south west of downtown Rochester, directly on the Interstate 390. Motorists take the I-390, following this to exit #18 and then follow the signs to the airport.
Those arriving by rail take trains to Rochester Amtrak Rail Station and then take buses 2 or 4 operated by RGRTA from the nearby Transportation Center.
There is also the possibility of reaching Rochester from the many cities in the state of New York as well as from Montreal and Toronto using Adirondack Trailways buses.