- URL: Rishiri (RIS)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 163 82-1269
- Address: Rishiri Airport, Rishiri Island, Hokkaidō Prefecture, 〒 097-0101, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Hokkaidō Prefecture
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Directions by car: The airport access road is on the coast road 105, about 10 km or 6 miles northeast of the island capital of of Rishiri.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.78%), Tuesday (11.11%), Wednesday (12.22%), Thursday (12.22%), Friday (11.11%), Saturday (17.78%), Sunday (17.78%)
- Alternative spelling: Рисири, Рісірі, רישירי, 리시리, 利尻島
The airport first opened in 1962 and is located on the northern tip of the island approximately 10 km or 6 miles from the island's capital. It is accessible on the island highway 105.