Regular scheduled international flights serve Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and the three major airports in New Zealand: Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland. From these airports there are further possible connecting flights. In addition, several small airlines offer sightseeing flights to Milford Sound fjord.
- URL: Queenstown (ZQN)
- Time zone: GMT 12
- Service telephone: +64 3 450 9031
- Address: Queenstown Airport, PO Box 2641, Queenstown - 9349, New Zealand
- Operating company: Queenstown Airport Corporation Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long-term parking, the first 20 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: The airport access road is just off Highway 6, about 7 km or 4 miles east of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.37%), Tuesday (12.50%), Wednesday (13.83%), Thursday (13.20%), Friday (15.70%), Saturday (16.01%), Sunday (15.39%)
- Alternative spelling: Квінстаун, Куинстаун, Квинстаун, Κουίνσταουν, קווינסטאון, क्वीन्सटाउन, ควีนส์ทาวน์, كوينزتاون, クイーンズタウン, 퀸스타운, 皇后镇, 昆士鎮, 皇后鎮
Most popular destinations from Queenstown (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Etihad Airways (354, 19,83 %)
- Qantas Airways (195, 10,92 %)
- EVA Airways (158, 8,85 %)
- Singapore Airlines (146, 8,18 %)
- Air New Zealand (118, 6,61 %)
- Thai AirAsia (117, 6,55 %)
- Emirates Airline (87, 4,87 %)
- Air China (61, 3,42 %)
- United Airlines (61, 3,42 %)
- Hawaiian Airlines (40, 2,24 %)
- other (25.11 %)
The airport is located approximately 7 m or 4 miles east of Queenstown. It is easy to reach on the Highway 6.