Airport Port Lincoln
- URL: Port Lincoln (PLO)
- Time zone: GMT 9.5
- Service telephone: +61 419 123 214 (Airport Manager), +61 08 8676-2106 (Council of Lower Eyre)
- Address: Port Lincoln Airport, 5607 Port Lincoln, South Australia, Australia
- Operating company: District Council of Lower Eyre Peninsula
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Directions by car: The airport access road is on the Lincoln Highway B-100 about 12 km or 8 miles north of Port Lincoln.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.67%), Tuesday (14.27%), Wednesday (14.53%), Thursday (15.20%), Friday (18.00%), Saturday (10.13%), Sunday (13.20%)
- Alternative spelling: Порт-Линкълн, Порт-Линкольн, Порт-Лінкольн, Πορτ Λίνκολν, פורט לינקולן, ميناء لينكولن, 포트링컨, ポートリンカーン, 林肯港
The airport is located about 12 km or 8 miles north of Port Lincoln and is accessible via the highway B-100 (Lincoln Highway) to White River.