- URL: Plovdiv (PDV)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +359 32 60 11-27
- Address: Plovdiv Airport, Plovdiv 4009, Republic of Bulgaria
- Operating company: Plovdiv Airport EAD
- Parking: Parking for 50 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Plovdiv (12 km), Stara Zagora (77 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the main road 86 from Plovidiv to Asenovgrad.
- Stations: Take trains to Krumovo main station and then take a taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (40.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (20.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (40.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Plowdiw, Filibe, Пловдів, Пловдив, Φιλιππούπολη, Πλόβντιβ, פלובדיב, بلوفديف, پلوودیو, Պլովդիվ, პლოვდივი, プロヴディフ, 플로브디프, 普罗夫迪夫, 普羅夫迪夫
The airport is about 8 miles southeast of downtown Plovdiv. From Plovdiv use the main road 86 towards Asenovgrad and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for Plovdiv main bus or rail stations and then either take a taxi or the train that leaves every day at 60 minutes intervals to the nearby village of Krumovo. The journey takes about 10 minutes, and the airport is about half a mile from here.