- URL: Phitsanulok (PHS)
- Time zone: GMT 7
- Service telephone: +66 (0) 55 30 1010
- Address: Phitsanulok Airport, Aranyik Subdistrict, Mueang District, Phitsanulok 65000, Thailand
- Operating company: Department of Civil Aviation of Thailand (DCA)
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Nearby cities: Phitsanulok (8 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is just off the highway 1064, approximately 5 km or 3 miles south of the city.
- Stations: Regular train connections from Phitsanulok to Chiang Mai and Bangkok.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.63%), Tuesday (12.50%), Wednesday (15.97%), Thursday (13.19%), Friday (16.32%), Saturday (12.15%), Sunday (14.24%)
- Alternative spelling: ピッサヌローク, 핏사눌록, 彭世洛, พิษณุโลก, فیتسانولوک, فيتسانولوك, Πιτσανουλόκ, Питсанулок, Пітсанулок
The new airport was commissioned in 2005 and is located approximately 5 km or 3 miles south of the main station. It is directly accessible on the highway 1064. Transfer to and from the airport is possible by taxis and tuk-tuks.