- URL: Perugia (PEG)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 75 592-141
- Address: Aeroporto Regionale Umbro die Perugia-Sant'Egidio, Via Aeroporto, 06134 Sant'Egidio, Perugia, Italia
- Operating company: SASE S.p.A.
- Nearby cities: Perugia (13 km), Terni (60 km), Pinocchio di Ancona (97 km)
- Directions by car: On the SS3/E45 towards Perugia to the SS75 near Collestrada and then follow the signs to the airport on the SP247.
- Stations: Trains to Perugia-Centrale Umbra and then take a taxi or take the bus that leaves every day at 5.25 a.m., 9.10 a.m. and 3.20 p.m.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.41%), Tuesday (12.03%), Wednesday (13.24%), Thursday (11.35%), Friday (14.05%), Saturday (18.24%), Sunday (15.68%)
- Alternative spelling: Peruxa, Pirùggia, Perugge, Pérouse, Peruđa, Перагия, Перуџа, Перуђа, Перуджа, Περούτζια, Պերուջա, פרוג'ה, เปรูเกีย, पेरूजा, ペルージャ, 페루자, 佩鲁贾, 佩魯賈, بيروجيا, بيرودجا, پروجا
Most popular destinations from Perugia (Flights per week )
The airport is about 7 miles east of the regional capital of the same name. Passengers arriving by car take the motorway. Drive on the SS3bis/E45 towards Perugia to the junction with the SS75 near Collestrada and then follow the signs to the airport on the SP247 for 1 mile.
Rail passengers take trains to Perugia-Centrale Umbra and then take a taxi or the bus that leaves at 05.25 a.m., 09.10 a.m., and 3.20 p.m.