Departures Parma (PMF)Departures flight plan for Friday, April 3, 2020*
Arrivals Parma (PMF)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, April 3, 2020*
- URL: Parma (PMF)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 521 951-511
- Address: Aeroporto di Parma, SO.GE.A.P. S.p.A., Via dell'Aeroporto, 44/A, 43100 Parma, Italia
- Operating company: Società Gestione Aeroporto Parma S.p.A.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 20 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Parma (4 km), Reggio nell'Emilia (27 km), Modena (52 km), Piacenza (54 km), Brescia (81 km), Verona (89 km), Bologna (90 km)
- Directions by car: SS9 towards Parma to exit N°9 "Aeroporto" and then follow the signs to the airport terminal.
- Stations: Trains to Parma Stazione F.S. and then take the TEP bus number 6.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (45.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (15.00%), Friday (10.00%), Saturday (30.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Pärma, Parme, Парма, Πάρμα, פארמה, პარმა, पर्मा, بارما, پارما, パルマ, 파르마, ปาร์มา
The airport, opened on 5th May 1991 is about 2 miles northwest of the provincial capital Parma. Passengers arriving by car please take the highway. Take the SS9 to exit Nr.9 "Aeroporto" and then follwo the sings to the airport.
Rail passengers take trains to Parma Stazione F.S. and then the TEP bus number 6 (Tranvie Elettriche Parmensi). The journey time takes 15 minutes and the bus runs at 60 minute intervals between 6.30 a.m. and 8 p.m.