Airport Oviedo, Asturias
- URL: Oviedo, Asturias (OVD)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10-00; +34 902 404-704
- Address: Municipio de Castellón. Apdo., Correos 144, 33459 Santiago del Monte (Asturias)
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: Yes, there are about 140 paid parking spaces available.
- Nearby cities: Oviedo (27 km), Gijón (30 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the exit on the N-632 to the A-8 in the town of Barco de Soto.
- Stations: nullBy train to Gijon, Oviedo or Aviles, then take the ALSA Airport
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.51%), Tuesday (12.44%), Wednesday (15.54%), Thursday (16.38%), Friday (16.09%), Saturday (10.53%), Sunday (13.51%)
- Alternative spelling: Asturias, Aviles, Uviéu, Obiedo, Ovijedo, Овиједо, Овиедо, Овьедо, Аўеда, Ов'єдо, Οβιέδο, אוביידו, โอเบียโด, أوفييدو, 오비에도, オビエド, ოვიედო, Օվյեդո, 奥维耶多, 奧維耶多
Most popular destinations from Oviedo, Asturias (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located near the town of Ranón. It is accessible on the A-8/E-80, and is located between the towns of Castrillón and Barco de Soto. Motorists should take the A-8/E-80 to the end and then just follow the signs to the airport. Alternatively take the N-632 to the exit for the A-8.
Rail passengers take trains to Gijon, Oviedo or Aviles and then catch the ALSA Airport Bus.