- URL: Okayama (OKJ)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 86-294-1811
- Address: Okayama Airport, 1277 Nichioji, Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Okayama Prefecture
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Nearby cities: Okayama (13 km), Kurashiki (21 km), Takamatsu (50 km), Fukuyama (54 km), Himeji (78 km), Yonago (89 km), Tottori (90 km), Kakogawa (91 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is close to the village of Nichioji, about 10 miles north-east of downtown Okayama.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.07%), Tuesday (14.15%), Wednesday (14.15%), Thursday (14.15%), Friday (14.31%), Saturday (14.31%), Sunday (14.87%)
- Alternative spelling: Окаиама, Окаяма, Οκαγιάμα, ओकायामा, 오카야마 시, โอะกะยะมะ, 岡山市, 冈山, أوكاياما, اوکایاما
Most popular destinations from Okayama (Flights per week )
- Tokyo-Haneda International Airport (80, 38,10 %)
- Seoul-Incheon International Airport (18, 8,57 %)
- Okinawa-Ryukyo Island-Naha (8, 3,81 %)
- Taiwan-Taoyuan (6, 2,86 %)
- other (46.66 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- ANA All Nippon Airways (160, 35,71 %)
- Japan Airlines (160, 35,71 %)
- Korean Air (100, 22,32 %)
- Japan Transocean Air (16, 3,57 %)
- other (2.68 %)
The airport was first opened in 1988 and is located about 10 miles north east of downtown Okayama. It is accessible by car on the highways 61 and 72. Arrival and departure from the airport is also possible using the taxis and shuttle buses.