- URL: Obihiro (OBO)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81-155-64-5678
- Address: Tokachi-Obihiro Airport, 089-1245 Izumicho, Nishi 9-Sen, Obihiro 089-1245, Hokkaidō, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Tokachi Subprefecture
- Parking: Yes, the parking lots are free of charge.
- Nearby cities: Obihiro (20 km), Kushiro (98 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is about 15 miles south of downtown near the highway 236.
- Stations: Obihiro is a stop on the Nemuro Main Line of JR Hokkaido.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.37%), Tuesday (13.88%), Wednesday (14.19%), Thursday (14.07%), Friday (14.37%), Saturday (14.25%), Sunday (14.87%)
- Alternative spelling: Tokachi-Obihiro, Обіхіро, Обихиро, Ομπιχίρο, اوبيهيرو, 带广, 帶廣市, 帯広市, とかち帯広空港, 오비히로 시
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1964, the airport is located approximately 15 miles south of the city. It is accessible on the highway 236. Please use taxis and shuttle buses for the onward journey.