Airport Noto Airport
- URL: Noto Airport (NTQ)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 768-26-2000
- Address: Noto Airport, Wajima, Ishikawa Prefecture, Mitsuicho Island, 10-11-1, 〒 929-2372, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Ishikawa Prefecture
- Parking: Yes, parking is free of charge for 900 vehicles outside the terminal.
- Nearby cities: Takaoka (61 km), Toyama (72 km), Kanazawa (85 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is situated approx. 10 miles south east of Wajima, 12 miles north-west of Noto and 6 miles north east of Anamizu.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.00%), Tuesday (15.00%), Wednesday (13.75%), Thursday (13.75%), Friday (13.75%), Saturday (13.75%), Sunday (15.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Noto-Kūkō, Ното, 노토, 能登空港, مطار نوتو
First opened in 2003, the airport is located 12 miles north-west of Noto and 10 miles southeast of Wajima. It is easy to reach from Noto using the highways 275/57 and from Wajima on the highways 1/271/303. To get to and from the airport please use the taxis and shuttle buses.