6 Flight routes from & to Nice (NCE)
Austrian Airlines (OS423, OS425, OS427, OS8905), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5609), Eurowings (EW5868), Wizz Air (W62849)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH1064, LH1058), Singapore Airlines (SQ2100), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5416, NH6135), United Airlines (UA9200, UA9338), Air Canada (AC9372)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX568, LX560, LX562, LX564), Singapore Airlines (SQ2968, SQ2962), Air Canada (AC6814), United Airlines (UA9738)
Air France (AF6216, AF6224, AF6222, AF6226, AF6212, AF6200, AF6204), HOP! (A55224)
Airport Nice-Côte d'Azur
- URL: Nice-Côte d'Azur (NCE)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 820 423 333; +33 4 898 898 28
- Address: Aeroport de Nice-Cote D'Azur, F-06281 Nice Cedex 3, France
- Operating company: Aéroports de la Côte d'Azur (ACA)
- Parking: Yes, subject to a fee; short term and long term parking spaces; multi-storey car park.
- Nearby cities: Nizza (5 km)
- Directions by car: Motorway A8, national roads RN7, RN98, RN202, Promenade des Anglais
- Stations: Railway station Nice St. Augustin 700 m from Terminal 1.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.79%), Tuesday (13.52%), Wednesday (13.55%), Thursday (14.84%), Friday (15.10%), Saturday (13.68%), Sunday (14.53%)
- Alternative spelling: Nisa, Ницца, Nice, Nitsa, Niça, Nica, Niza, Ница, Nicea, Ніцца, Ніца, Νίκαια (Γαλλία), नीस (फ्रांस), Հաճելի (Ֆրանսիա), ნიცა (საფრანგეთი), ニース, 니스 (도시), ไนซ์ (ฝรั่งเศส), நீஸ், ניס, نيس, نیس, 尼斯
Most popular destinations from Nice-Côte d'Azur (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
There are excellent road links to Nice, Monaco and Italy via the Promenade des Anglais from the airport Nice Côte d’Azur. For access to Cannes and Antibes, take the motorway, the autoroute A8, the Route National RN98 or the RN 7; to Digne and Grenoble take the RN202. Besides the regular bus route 98 going to Nice city centre, buses go to all larger towns on the Riviera and in south-east France from both terminals at varying intervals including to Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Toulon, Aix-en-Provence, Fréjus, Marseille and Avignon. A total of 120 destinations between Marseille and Genua are served by 21 routes.
At a distance of 700 m from Terminal 1 is the suburban station Nice St. Augustin. There are regional trains running daily from Cannes to Vintimille, and SNCF-trains run between the airport and the station of St. Laurent which is 3 km from the airport, as well as going to the station Nice Ville. At Nice airport, it is also possible to book helicopter flights to Cannes and St.Tropez. Regular shuttle flights link the airport with the heliport at Monaco. Car ferries take passengers from the main harbour to the various towns on the island of Corsica.