Departures Nagoya - Centrair (NGO)Departures flight plan for Saturday, April 10, 2021*
Arrivals Nagoya - Centrair (NGO)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, April 10, 2021*
Airport Nagoya - Centrair
There are domestic scheduled flights from Nagoya to Ahasahikawa, Fukuoka, Kagoshima, Naha, Nagasaki, Okinawa, Sapporo-Chitose and Tokyo-Narita. International flights serve Bangkok, Beijing, Dalian, Frankfurt, Guam, Hong Kong, Manila, Shanghai, Seoul, Singapore, Shanghai, Taipei and Taiwan.
- URL: Nagoya - Centrair (NGO)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 569-38-1195
- Address: Nagoya International Airport, 479-0881 Tokoname, Aichi Prefecture, Honshu Island, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Central Japan International Airport Co., Ltd. (CJIAC)
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long stay parking.
- Nearby cities: Handa (12 km), Suzuka (20 km), Yokkaichi (21 km), Kariya (21 km), Nishio (22 km), Kuwana (25 km), Tsu (31 km), Okazaki (35 km), Nagoya (36 km), Toyota (40 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is in Tokoname, about 35 km or 20 miles south of Nagoya.
- Stations: The airport has its own railway station, about 4 km or 2 miles from Tokoname Station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.30%), Tuesday (14.17%), Wednesday (13.73%), Thursday (14.37%), Friday (14.12%), Saturday (14.73%), Sunday (14.58%)
- Alternative spelling: Nagoja, Naqoya, Nagoia, Наґоя, Нагоя, Нагоја, Ναγκόγια, ناغويا, ناگویا, נגויה, נאגויה, नगोया, नागोया, ნაგოია, นาโกย่า, นะโงะยะ, 名古屋市, 나고야 시
Most popular destinations from Nagoya - Centrair (Flights per week )
- Sapporo-Shin-Chitose Airport (150, 11,79 %)
- Fukuoka (103, 8,10 %)
- Okinawa-Ryukyo Island-Naha (101, 7,94 %)
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (80, 6,29 %)
- Seoul-Incheon International Airport (66, 5,19 %)
- Kagoshima (64, 5,03 %)
- Taiwan-Taoyuan (62, 4,87 %)
- Sendai (48, 3,77 %)
- Hong Kong International Airport (40, 3,14 %)
- Tokyo-Narita International Airport (40, 3,14 %)
- other (40.74 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- ANA All Nippon Airways (911, 16,74 %)
- Japan Airlines (481, 8,84 %)
- China Eastern Airlines (250, 4,59 %)
- Hawaiian Airlines (216, 3,97 %)
- Skymark Airlines (152, 2,79 %)
- Jetstar Japan (148, 2,72 %)
- Royal Brunei Airlines (135, 2,48 %)
- Etihad Airways (128, 2,35 %)
- Delta Air Lines (124, 2,28 %)
- Spirit Airlines (119, 2,19 %)
- other (51.05 %)
Opened in February 2005, the airport is located on an artificial island near the city of Tokoname, about 35 km or 21 miles south of Nagoya, and about 48 km or 30 miles north of Komaki. To gt to and from the airport, please use taxis, shuttle buses, the ferry, a car or train.