Airport Nagoya - Komaki
- URL: Nagoya - Komaki (NKM)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 568-28-5633; +81 568-28-1221
- Address: Nagoya - Komaki Airport, 480-0202 Toyoyama, Aichi Prefecture, Honshu Island, Japan
- Operating company: Aichi Prefectural Government & Nagoya Airport Terminal Building Co. Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long stay parking; about 1000 spaces.
- Nearby cities: Komaki (3 km), Kasugai (6 km), Konan (10 km), Nagoya (10 km), Ichinomiya (12 km), Inazawa (13 km), Seto (16 km), Kakamigahara (19 km), Tajimi (20 km), Gifu (24 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located in the city of Komaki Nishikasugai District, about 10 km or 7 miles north of Nagoya.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.24%), Tuesday (14.34%), Wednesday (14.15%), Thursday (14.15%), Friday (14.53%), Saturday (14.24%), Sunday (14.34%)
- Alternative spelling: Нагоя-Комаки, Наґоя-Комакі, ناغويا-كوماكي, ناگویا-کوماکی, 나고야 비행장, 나고야 -고마키, 名古屋市-小牧市, 名古屋飛行場, 名古屋飞行场
Most popular destinations from Nagoya - Komaki (Flights per week )
The airport was first in use in 1944 and is located in Toyoyama Komaki, about 10 km or 7 miles from Nagoya and about 48 km or 30 miles north of Nagoya - Centrair airport. Nagoya - Komaki airport is easy to reach on the Expressway Komaki 11. There is a regular shuttle bus service between the airport and Nagoya city; current timetables are available locally.