- URL: Miyazaki (KMI)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 985-51-5111
- Address: Miyazaki Airport, 〒 880-0912 Miyazaki City, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kyushu Island, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Miyazaki Airport Building Co. Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Miyazaki (3 km), Miyakonojo (40 km), Nobeoka (81 km), Kagoshima (91 km)
- Directions by car: The airport access road is directly off the highway 220.
- Stations: The airport is a stop on the Miyazaki Kuko Line operated by JR Kyushu.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.08%), Tuesday (14.25%), Wednesday (14.45%), Thursday (14.61%), Friday (14.34%), Saturday (14.30%), Sunday (13.97%)
- Alternative spelling: Mijazaki, Мијазаки, Міядзакі, Миадзаки, Миядзаки, Μιγιαζάκι, ميازاكي, میازاکی, מיאזאקי, მიაძაკი, มิยะซะกิ, 미야자키, 宮崎市
Most popular destinations from Miyazaki (Flights per week )
- Tokyo-Haneda International Airport (184, 23,50 %)
- Fukuoka (144, 18,39 %)
- Osaka-Itami International Airport (88, 11,24 %)
- Nagoya - Centrair (24, 3,07 %)
- Okinawa-Ryukyo Island-Naha (16, 2,04 %)
- Osaka-Kansai International Airport (12, 1,53 %)
- Tokyo-Narita International Airport (8, 1,02 %)
- Seoul-Incheon International Airport (6, 0,77 %)
- Taiwan-Taoyuan (3, 0,38 %)
- other (38.06 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First opened in 1961, the airport is located about 6 km or 4 miles south of downtown. It is accessible via the Miyazaki - Minami by-pass 220 and the highway 367. If not traveling by private car, please use taxis, shuttle buses or the train service to get to and from the airport.