- URL: Manaus (MAO)
- Time zone: GMT -4
- Service telephone: +55 92 3652-1210
- Address: Aeroporto Internacional Eduardo Gomes-Manaus, Av. Santos Dumont 1350 - Tarumã, Manaus - AM, CEP:69.041-000, Brasil
- Operating company: INFRAERO, Aeroportos Brasileiros
- Parking: Paid parking for about 680 vehicles in front of the terminal.
- Nearby cities: Manaus (8 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is about 8 miles north west of downtown Manaus and is accessible on the "Avenida Torquato Tapajós" or the "Avenida do Turismo".
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.79%), Tuesday (13.52%), Wednesday (13.99%), Thursday (14.58%), Friday (15.70%), Saturday (13.38%), Sunday (14.03%)
- Alternative spelling: Manaos, Манауш, Манаус, Μανάους, ماناوس, مانائوس, מנאוס, マナウス, मनौस, 마나우스, มาเนาส์, 馬瑙斯, 马瑙斯
Most popular destinations from Manaus (Flights per week )
- Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport (50, 13,12 %)
- Brasilia (34, 8,92 %)
- Porto Velho (29, 7,61 %)
- Fortaleza-Ceara (27, 7,09 %)
- Belem (24, 6,30 %)
- Campinas-Viracopos International Airport (16, 4,20 %)
- Itaituba (12, 3,15 %)
- Santarem (10, 2,62 %)
- Parintins (10, 2,62 %)
- Tefe (9, 2,36 %)
- other (42.01 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First opened in 1976, the airport is located about 8 miles north of the city centre. by car, use either the motorway BR-174 or the AM-010 to Manaus (Avenida Torquato Tapajós) and take the second turning on the left, the Avenida Santos Dumont, to the airport . Bus passengers head for Manaus central bus station (rodoviária) and then use a taxi or the bus number 306 that serves the airport at 30 minute intervals.