Departures Lombok (LOP)Departures flight plan for Saturday, August 13, 2022*
Arrivals Lombok (LOP)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, August 13, 2022*
Regular services go to Bima, Denpasar, Jakarta, Labuan Bajo, Singapore, Surabaya, Sumbawa or Tambolaka airport.
- URL: Lombok (LOP)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +62 370 622-987
- Address: Lombok International Airport, Mataram, Jala Raya Sengkol, Nusa Tenggara Barat - NTB, Pulau Lombok, Indonesia
- Operating company: PT Angkasa Pura I
- Parking: Yes, parking is possible in paid short and long-term parking lots.
- Directions by car: The airport is near Praya, about 40 km or 25 miles southeast of Mataram.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.53%), Tuesday (12.22%), Wednesday (16.91%), Thursday (11.95%), Friday (15.90%), Saturday (11.95%), Sunday (15.53%)
- Alternative spelling: Ломбок, Λομπόκ, لومبوك, لومبوک, लोम्बोक, ลอมบอก, ロンボク島, 롬복 섬, 龙目岛, 隆波岛, 龍目島
Most popular destinations from Lombok (Flights per week )
- Denpasar-Bali (84, 21,54 %)
- Surabaya-Juanda (80, 20,51 %)
- Jakarta - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (72, 18,46 %)
- Bima (48, 12,31 %)
- Sumbawa (24, 6,15 %)
- Jakarta-Halim Perdanakusma (16, 4,10 %)
- Kuala Lumpur-International Airport (11, 2,82 %)
- Yogyakarta Adisutjipt (8, 2,05 %)
- Kupang Eltari (8, 2,05 %)
- Labuan Bajo (8, 2,05 %)
- other (7.96 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was inaugurated in October 2011 and is located in Praya, which is about 40 km or 25 miles southeast of the island's capital, Mataram and around 55 km or 35 miles southeast of Senggigi.
The airport is easily accessible using the road to Pujut. Between the airport and Mataram - Mandalika Bus Terminal and Senggigi a shuttle bus operates a regular service. Current departure times are available locally. Taxis are also available for the onward journey.