- URL: Liege (LGG)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +32 4 23 48 411
- Address: Aeroport de Liege Bierset,B-4460 Grace-Hollogne, Belgie
- Operating company: Liege Airport s.a.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes in the parking area P2 area are free to drop off and pick up passengers.
- Nearby cities: Lüttich (9 km), Maastricht (29 km), Namur (45 km), Aachen (49 km), Charleroi (76 km), Brüssel (80 km), Eindhoven (91 km), Mönchengladbach (94 km), Antwerpen (97 km)
- Directions by car: E42 to exit N°3 (Liège Aéroport) and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Trains to Liège-Guillemins, then bus number 53.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.11%), Tuesday (21.58%), Wednesday (9.35%), Thursday (6.47%), Friday (10.79%), Saturday (20.86%), Sunday (15.83%)
- Alternative spelling: Luttich, Lüttich, Liège-Bierset, Lîdje, Lieja, Luik, Lutych, Liegi, Léck, Lježas, Lijež, Λιέγη, Льеж, Лијеж, Лиеж, Льєж, لييج, 리에주, リエージュ, 列日
Most popular destinations from Liege (Flights per week )
The airport is about 7 miles north west of downtown. Passengers arriving by car please take the motorway E42 to exit 3 (Liège Aéroport) and then follow the signs to the airport. Rail passengers take trains to Liège-Guillemins and then change for the number 53 bus operated by TEC Transport.