- URL: Lexington-KY (LEX)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 859 425-3114
- Address: Blue Grass Airport, 4000 Terminal Drive, Suite 206, Lexington, KY 40510-9607, USA
- Operating company: Lexington-Fayette County Airport Board
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Lexington (12 km), Lexington-Fayette (13 km)
- Directions by car: From Lexington, U.S. Highway 60 towards Versailles and watch out for the airport signs.
- Stations: The closest Amtrak station is located about 60 miles further north in Maysville, where there is a connection to the "Cardinal" line, running from New York to Chicago.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.87%), Tuesday (13.69%), Wednesday (13.51%), Thursday (13.90%), Friday (14.10%), Saturday (13.63%), Sunday (16.28%)
- Alternative spelling: Lexington-KY, Blue Grass Airport, Leksington, Лексингтън, Лексингтон, Лексінгтон, לקסינגטון, ليكسينغتون, لکزینگتون, لكسنغتون, لکسینگتون, 렉싱턴 (켄터키 주), レキシントン (ケンタッキー州), 列克星敦 (肯塔基州), 列剋星敦, लेक्सिंग्टन, เลกซิงตัน
Most popular destinations from Lexington-KY (Flights per week )
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL (98, 22,07 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (76, 17,12 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (33, 7,43 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (24, 5,41 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (24, 5,41 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (16, 3,60 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (9, 2,03 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (7, 1,58 %)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (5, 1,13 %)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (2, 0,45 %)
- other (33.77 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 3 miles west of Lexington. Car drivers can access the airport on the U.S. Highway 60 towards Versailles and watch out for the airport signs on Versailles Road.
A daily bus service to the airport is provided by the local transport company LEXTRAN with the route # 38 from the Transit Center in downtown Lexington.