- URL: Lemnos (LXS)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +30 22540-29400
- Address: Lemnos Island International Airport, 814 00 Lemnos Island, Greece
- Operating company: Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid – there are about 300 short and long term spaces.
- Directions by car: The airport is in the middle of the island between Myrina to Moudros and is signposted.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (22.49%), Tuesday (8.73%), Wednesday (16.38%), Thursday (12.23%), Friday (16.59%), Saturday (13.10%), Sunday (10.48%)
- Alternative spelling: Limnos, Limnosz, Lemno, Limni, Лемнас, Лемнос, Лимнос, Лезбос, Λήμνος, لیمنوس, ليمنوس, يمنوس, למנוס, Լեմնոս, เลมนอส, レムノス島, 림노스 섬, 利姆诺斯岛
Most popular destinations from Lemnos (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport, reopened in 2001, is about 9 miles west of Moudros, the largest won on the island and about 10 miles from Myrina, the island’s capital. The airport is signposted from bosth of these towns. After every Olympic Airlines fligth arrival a shuttle bus waits in front of the terminal. Passengers who have booked a package deal will normally be transferred between accommodation and airport by their tour operator. There is also an island bus that serves the island’s larger towns.