Airport La Coruna
- URL: La Coruna (LCG)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10-00 ; +34 902 404 -704
- Address: Aeropuerto La Coruna-Alvedro, 15180 La Coruna, Espana
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: Yes, about 520 paid parking spaces are available.
- Nearby cities: La Coruna (8 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the AP-9, in La Coruna at exit N ° 3
- Stations: RENFE Estación de la Coruna, 300 ft to the bus station then take the ASICASA-Airport Bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.88%), Tuesday (15.24%), Wednesday (15.99%), Thursday (16.71%), Friday (16.71%), Saturday (9.71%), Sunday (10.77%)
- Alternative spelling: Alvedro Airport, La Korunya, La Corunya, A Coruña, La Corogne, Corunha, La Coruña, Ла Коруня, Ла Коруња, Ла Корунья, Λα Κορούνια, לה קורוניה, لاكورونيا, لاکرونیا, อาโกรูญา, ლა-კორუნია, 라코루냐, ア・コルーニャ, 拉科魯尼亞
Most popular destinations from La Coruna (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 5 miles south of the city center, near the AP-9/E-1. Motorists take the AP-9 towards La Coruna and just before reaching the city take exit N ° 3 onto the N-550, the remaining mile to the airport is signposted.
Rail passengers take trains to the RENFE Estación de la Coruna and then walk 300 ft to the bus station in Calle Cabaleiros. The Airport Bus is operated by ASICASA and leaves at 30-minute intervals during the week and every 60 minutes at weekends. The journey takes about 25 minutes.