- URL: Kushiro (KUH)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 154-57-8304
- Address: Kushiro Airport, 〒 084-0926 Kushiro City, Hokkaido, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Kushiro Airport Building Co.
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking for about 750 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Kushiro (17 km), Obihiro (82 km), Kitami (88 km)
- Directions by car: The access road to the airport is on highway 20, about 19 km or 11 miles northwest of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.38%), Tuesday (14.31%), Wednesday (14.25%), Thursday (14.31%), Friday (13.08%), Saturday (14.57%), Sunday (15.09%)
- Alternative spelling: Кусиро, Кусіро, Κουσίρο, کوشیرو, كوشيرو, 구시로 시, 釧路町, 釧路市, कुशिरो
Most popular destinations from Kushiro (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport first went into use in 1961 and is located approximately 19 km or 11 miles northwest of downtown. It is accessible on the highway 240. Arrival and departure is possible using the shuttle buses and taxis.